Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog Discovered!!




Hey Everyone! I (Kim) just found a blog that Dustin created right after Kate was born. I've wanted to get into blogging, so here we go! That was easy enough. I'm not promising that this blog will be entertaining, but I'll try my best to keep people interested!

We're now living in Pleasant Grove, UT with Dustin's grandparents. We're on a waiting list for some apartments in Provo. No. 3 on the list isn't too bad, so hopefully we'll get to move in soon.

Dustin is going to school at Utah Valley University and also working part-time at Buckle, a retail store in Provo. Sometimes he works pretty late, but the 40% discount sure makes it easier to handle.

Kate and I are at home together. I feel like we're both learning so much from each other! She's crawling like crazy, has a tooth coming in, and is just such a joy. The pictures that I put up are from July. I still need to figure out how to upload recent pictures from our camera onto the computer.

Love you all and hope you enjoy our blog!




Kate and her Grandpa Rex. Two peas in a pod!

4 comments:

Jen said...

It was so fun to see your family growing. How cute is your darling baby! I am so glad you are doing well. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Jen Skinner

-Special Mothertivity- said...

welcome to blogdom! I found your info via becoming a friend of yours of FB. Blogging can be quite exciting!
I'm glad you are getting to spend time home with Kate and are enjoying seeing her grow! I love staying at home with my babies!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!
This is the first time I've gotten to see some "grown up" pics of Kate.
At first I couldn't tell who she took after more. But then I looked at the pic of Kate and her Grandpa Rex.
Awesome!
She so takes after Dustin. I'm sure she'll get her more feminine features and qualities from you, Kim.
Well, I'm so excited to see your blog. I can't wait to read more. Love you guys tons.

EJ said...

Oh my! I love the pic of Kate and Rex! So adorable :) I'm glad I found your blog, too. I hope you guys are doing great!