Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vegas!

Dustin, Kate, and I are here in Las Vegas and having an AWESOME time! It's so great to be with my family, but it feels like it's going by WAY too fast. We got here late Friday night and have been busy with family dinners, games, the water show at the Bellagio, and making gingerbread houses. Yesterday (Monday), Ashley (my sister-in-law), took pictures of our little family and they are BEAUTIFUL!! Once we get the CD, I'll be sure to upload some of our favorites. We went to the Las Vegas temple and found a perfect spot with a cute path and green grass complete with yellow leaves. SO HAPPY! Seriously, I usually don't feel too happy after getting my picture taken, but it was just perfect yesterday and can't wait to get some prints. Kate is having a BLAST with all of the toys at my mom's and playing with her cousin Jaxon. Tomorrow night is the Christmas Eve party with the Rogers Fam and I'm looking forward to seeing all my family. Tricia and I are in charge of the closing song (piano and violin) so crossing my fingers hoping it goes well!

I love Christmas time and am so happy to be with family!!!!

No comments: