Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Holy smokes, it's been 2 months since I've been on here!  I've been thinking about blogging.  I swear.  I plan out posts and pictures I can put up.  But I never did it.  Apparently thinking about things and doing them are 2 different things.  Crap. 


We made these Mother's Day cards for Kate's Grandmas this year.  I'm not creative at all, so all I have to say is: Thank you Pinterest.   Kate had a great time answering questions about her Grandmas. 
Totally awesome, right?  Discovered while I was teaching violin?  Yep.  Even better.



Dustin caught this parakeet outside of our apartment.  It took awhile to catch .  At one point I climbed a tree to try to get it down.  It was a good excuse.  I've been wanting to climb a tree.  Seriously.  Lately I've been doing cartwheels and handstands. 
And yes, Dustin looks like a pirate.
We took the bird to the animal shelter.  No one has claimed him yet, so he'll be ours on Thursday!

Best friends :)

Smoothies anyone?  Please, let me use my Blendtec.  Love it!

No comments: