Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ada's Birthday Bash!

Ada turned 1 on Dec 19th. These are a few pictures from her party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. This picture is my favorite, purely for Kellie's beautiful face in the background. Love it!

Ada and her favorite person, Uncle Quinton. Well, her favorite besides her mom and dad. At least I think. She usually gets pretty upset when she has to come back to me. Opening her present...and apparently getting some squats in at the same time.

Her birthday cake before...
...and after.
It took awhile for her to dig in. This girl likes her food, so we watched her pick delicately at the cake for a few minutes and eat it. I'm pretty sure we had to smash her hand into the cake. I'm just happy some ended up in her hair :)

It's been a fun year with our little girl. She's a drop of sunshine and makes us all laugh and smile. We love you Ada Jane!!

No comments: